Monday, August 17, 2009

Summer is a blur

Summer already seems like a blur. The boys start school Wednesday, August 26. Are they ready? I say yes! Carter & Cole say no. Stuart is excited about seeing his friends (as I think they all are). Every time I think about a blog post my time has been too precious to sit at the computer (not that I don't want prayer) as the boys are needing much attention. I do need a daily rest time still of about an hour so.

My next MRI is scheduled for Wednesday, September 9 at 9:45. The results will be known on Friday, September 11 at my doctors appointment. How am I feeling? Well, is my best response. Cannot complain. ...God is my strength and my portion... Psalm 73:26

Sorry for the lack of updates as I was busy being a mom for the summer. Also facebook has allowed me to do daily one sentence updates when possible.

kate

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah!! I am so glad you spent time this summer just being a mom instead of blogging.
Praying for Sept. 9th.
Nancy

Anonymous said...

Hey, girl...thinkin' of ya today. 1st day for our kindergartener today...wierd, huh? Praying for you and ALSO glad that you enjoyed your summer instead of type-type-typing away at the computer keeping us all informed. Here's the message THAT sends: you had a GREAT summer w/ the boys...and that's the way it should be! L Jo