Thursday, May 23, 2013

Finally the March 2013 update

Oops, haven't updated in a long while.  Sorry for those who follow closely.

March oncologist visit...  The MRI was on a Thursday, oncologist appointment with update - Friday.  Dr. Needles came in the room & read the report stating "No change & looks good."  He then proceeded to give me the normal cognitive testing.  Went smoothly.  All in all he wants me to GO ONE YEAR BETWEEN SCANS.  I was elated to say the least.  I think this was a first for me to feel some relief / excitement with a clear scan report.  Each time I would come away feeling Hmm, that is nice... cannot fully express my feeling / emotions.  I had desired to go one year between scans for what seems like FOREVER.  Although Dr. Needles wanted me to come in October (6 months) for a cognitive testing.  March or April 2014 will be my next MRI.  Of course, if I feel / sense anything I can "always call" the doctor. 
I did have a migraine a few weeks prior to the March 2013 MRI & was relieved to hear that my brain matter is clear of cancer. If I don't rest or overdo it a few days in a row my brain will let me know.  I nap almost every day.

Come, let us bow down in worship, let us kneel before the Lord our Maker; for he is our God and we are the people of his pasture, the flock under his care.  
Psalm 95:6-7

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise God and Amen!

Unknown said...

Hi there Kate, I was actually just checking out a few of your posts and had quick question about your blog. I was hoping you could email me back when you get the chance, thanks~

Emily

Anonymous said...

Emily please give me your email address & I would be happy to respond.

Kate