It is the official 5 week anniversary day since surgery. Yesterday I noticed some significant milestones that will be listed below.
1. took a shower without the shower chair
2. tied Stuart's shoes(actually double knotted them)
3. walked upstairs in the middle of the stairs (normally it has been holding onto the railing).
4. another great item that can only be told in person to a girl. Trust me it was a halleluiah moment.
5. Stopped using step stool to get in and out of bed.
I find family, doctor appointments, Bible study, naps, and home therapy( have at least 10+ HEP's, home exercise program, from therapists that need to be completed) are taking a backseat lately. As I desire to be at the computer to update ya'll. I find there is not enough time in my world. Please know if you do not see a lot of updates that I am trying my best to prioritize my time. I will update as soon as it is possible.
My left hand fine motor is somewhat improving.
Dave and I want to sincerely express how thankful we have been for your prayers. God has been merciful, loving and gracious.