Occasional updates regarding her brain cancer journey...Pray, Cry, Laugh, Share...
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Dr. Needles stated that depending on my blood counts and scans I could most likely go another 6 months with chemo (Temodar). It was a good visit today. I am thankful and relieved he made a decision about the chemo. Yes, not one I wanted to hear but thankful none the less.
My January chemo starts on Friday.
I wait for the LORD, my soul waits and in his word I put my hope. Psalm 130:5
Taking it month to month or (really day to day)...