Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Scripture Promises

Dearest Kate, priceless daughter, cherished gem of my heart,
Because you are my daughter, I sent my Spirit into your heart. . .
you are no longer a slave, but a daughter, and also an heir.
Galatians 4:6,7

You are able to hold your head high, Kate,
no matter what happens and know that all is well,
for you know how dearly I love you
and you can feel this warm love everywhere within you
because I have given you the Holy Spirit
to fill your heart with my love.
Romans 5:5

The following verses are two of many cards that a person gave me in January. Each scripture promise that is represented is personalized with my name. I find each one to be very meaningful. These cards are for people going through a rough time in their life. I have heard that the woman who produces these cards prays for each order that she receives.
http://www.keeperscards.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a great idea. i will have to check into the scripture promises for someone else that i know going through a trial.

Terry said...

Just precious Kate!...From Terry[Teresa] Ontario Canada

PS..Heather mentioned you on her post today and I just HAD to come up and say Hi..