Well it is official today is the last day of radiation! I am elated! God has been so good to me throughout this one stage in the game.
There are some things I would appreciate some prayer for today.
* Fatigue was not too bad.
* Burns on head were only like a sunburn.
* Never had to take steroids!
* No flu had come to the house during the RT.
* Soccer Gram's availability to watch Stuart the whole 3 months of treatment stuff.
1. Sleep in the night for me. I am waking up around 3 am then 5 am prior to the alarm going off at 6. I am fatigued due to the sleep issues. Praise though I am not as fatigued as they had anticipated.
2. Stuart is not feeling well. He took a long nap yesterday till 4 pm then after being awake for some time he wanted to go to bed at 5:30 pm before he ate some dinner. He did eat. He also did sleep through the night last night. His voice is scratchy and you can see it in his eyes that he is not feeling his normal self.
3. Safety for Dave. He is returning home from San Francisco today.
thanks again - Kate