Many things happen in a days time. Today JoAnn, Dr. Linette's nurse phoned to ask if I could switch my doctors appointment to Tuesday the 6th. I said no due to Bible study. She then said how about the 14th. I said I didn't want to wait that long to find out the results. I then proceeded to tell her that if the MRI is clear I will not be taking the chemo, Temodar. Dave and I have decided to do the "wait and see" approach. I did also tell her that if Dr. Linette is interested in what I am taking instead of the chemo to let me know. Dave and I would be happy to share the information. She said that she will call me on Monday with the MRI results. I then made an appointment for the 14th just in case Dr. Linette needs to see me. After making the appointment I thought "Hey that is silly to come in if the MRI is clean." I called JoAnn back and left a message asking if I really need to come in at all if he is not interested in what alternative treatment I am taking. Why pay $30 to say hi to Dr. Linette is my philosophy. I also asked if I could have my bloodwork drawn on Friday while I am down at Siteman. She was unable to return my call this afternoon. I hope to hear from her tomorrow with some answers. If you know me by now I am trying to save wherever I can. Co pays and gas in the vehicle are just some of those ways. I also will not see Dr. Simpson on the 7th. I will most likely see him at a later date. Possibly the 14th.
I will try to keep you posted once I am informed.