Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Gone Bananas


I am doing a little networking today. I need your help.

Banana boat sunscreen went bananas on my face after Florida. It is not a pretty sight. Since radiation I was strictly instructed to wear sunscreen at all times when I go outside this year. I do have some makeup that has spf 15 with a tint in it from Clinique. I am looking for some sunscreen that does not have a tint that would be good for poolside. Do you know of any great spf 15 sunscreen for the face that does not cause breakouts? I prefer not to spend an arm and a leg for the product.
Couldn't help but add a fun picture of Stuart from our trip. He loved wearing aunt Je Jeans shades. He never wanted to wear his.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning Kate! You can either try the BeautiControl CellBlock-C (SPF 20) that I sell (here's the link to my site http://www.beautipage.com/catalog/skin_defenders.asp

Or Clarins UV Plus is a great one that I use on Holleigh because it is for more sensitive skin (link to Nordstrom's site but Sephora, Macy's and Dillards sell it too http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2859048?Category=&Search=True&SearchType=keywordsearch&keyword=Clarins+UV+in+All+Categories&origin=searchresults

Neutragena Face is good too from Walgreens.

Good luck!
love, p

Anonymous said...

I have sensitive skin as well and I use Neutrogena Ultra sheet dry-touch sunblock (spf 30). It's a little pricey, but it works great!
Lizzie Simpson

Anonymous said...

Kate,
The Marykay one works well and so does the baby arrbonne. I am sure any consultant would help you out!
April curtis

Anonymous said...

Kate --

I get rashes from any suntan lotion with PABA in it -- you can find ones that are PABA free -- those help!

Danielle

Anonymous said...

Good evening Kate:

I use baby or sensitive skin sunscreen that is fragrant free, water block I think is the name. I have really sensitive skin and will break out in hives if there is any fragrance in the product, on my face. The Arbonne baby or adult sunscreen is great too. If you want any Arbonne, I sell it and could get you a sample before you buy it, if you want. Have fun in the sun. Do soaps or anything else with fragences bother you now? Does your facial cleanser have any sunscreen products?? I hate to say this, but with my experience in health care, once you have radiation your skin will never be the same(but we can pray that it will go back to before the radiation; this applies to the young as yourself and/or older folks. Take care and know we are all praying for you here in Indiana even though we don't post much.

Danielle