What I am thankful for TODAY
* The breath of life
* Dave, who is researching, coming to my doctors appointments, loving a lot, caring for our boys, tending to my emotions, and tackling laundry & dishes, all while working a full time job.
* The family is healthy - no flu, no cold, no strep throat, no illness
* 3 boys - who bring immeasurable joy! Priceless!
* Cole, sang When I am afraid I will trust in Him on OUR special walk yesterday.
* Carter & Cole reading to Stuart
* I am no longer on any meds except a multivitamin & folic acid (taking flax oil 3x daily)
* No chemo/radiation till after the holidays
* For my CCS friend, Kim who was so kind to Christmas shop for the boys
* For another friend, Amy that shopped for the stocking stuffers
* Food to eat- ESPECIALLY all the meals being made for our family every other day
* Laughter & sock tag
* For the geese flying outside the kitchen window this morning while doing dishes
* Stuart, saying "I hold mommy" - ie: mommy please hold me and hug me
* Great Grandpa, willing to live in Columbia, MO - away from his comforts of home - while mom serves us for a time.
* Carter - reading jokes from the skunk "stinky joke book". A great library find!
* That I am a treasure to God
* Extended family helping in various ways
* Friends going above the call to serve
* Stuart's busted lip last night- 1. it did not require stitches 2. confirmed - no Christmas cards this year - A busted lip in a cute red smocked john john isn't what I had in mind.
I know I have much more to be thankful for. This is just the tip of the iceberg.