Saturday, June 02, 2007

I will lift my eyes

But now, this is what the LORD says- he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel; "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze."
Isaiah 43: 1-2
The following song on youtube.com spoke volumes to me a few months back. I want to encourage anyone going through a trial to listen closely to the words that Bebo Norman sings.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=H8sQdNS66Yk

Upcoming MRI - Monday, June 11 at 10 am
Doctor Needles consult - Wednesday, June 13 - 9:45 am

It has been a good couple of weeks. Thanks to all for praying for not just me but the whole family. Continue to pray for a clear MRI scan.

The name of the LORD is a strong tower;
the righteous run to it and are safe.
Proverbs 18:10
You will be secure, because there is hope;
you will look about youand take your rest in safety.
You will lie down, with no one to make you afraid,
and many will court your favor.
Job 11:18-19
The LORD will keep you from all harm --
he will watch over your life;
the LORD will watch over your coming
and going both now and forevermore.
Psalm 121: 7 - 8

much love - kate

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kate - WOW! gotta love that youtube. You are REALLY encouraging me. AND, I have a friend/neighbor with breast cancer - I'm forwarding her these youtubers... THANKS. :-) PRAYING FOR CLEAR MRI -
Susan Schilling