Sunday, June 17, 2007

Daddy Dave

Anyone can be a Father-
but it takes

someone special

to be a

Daddy!


Dave is such a wonderful dad to our boys. It shows through his commitment to come home directly from work to play in the backyard . . . catching an earlier flight to spend time with our family. . . to . . . attending the many sporting/school events. The list goes on and on. His unending love and concern is astounding. I love him. The boys love him! I am grateful that he shows Christ's love to our boys in tangible ways. His unselfish heart is really what shines. I am most proud to call David C. Snodgrass the daddy of our children. Even though he is imperfect like all of us - he is the best leader for our family.

Dave - You are the best daddy anywhere- If I do say so myself ! You are what I had desired long ago for a husband and father of my children. This really is the best time in all my life. Cancer and all, I wouldn't trade it for the world. You are a blessing from the Lord. I love you with all my heart.
Happy Father's Day!

No comments: