Dave and I have had a nice slow time lately. It is a lull in all the cancer rush. We were able to have a date last night to discuss all that has happened and is to come. We both concur that we have a peace. We will be meeting with Dr. Linette on Wednesday the 31st to discuss our options after the radiation. We see two options at this time.
1. Take the chemo after a 3 week break along with the natural compounds for an extended time.
2. Do a "wait and see" approach after every MRI along with taking the natural compunds. If the cancer is returning then start the chemo at that point. There will be much discussion with this on Wednesday. We want to know the effectiveness of the chemo a later date versus directly after the radiation. Hopefully there is some research in regards to this.
There have not been as many blogs due to the nice slow time. It was a nice needed break from all the rush decisions. I guess you could say - No news is great news!