Today was a hard day emotionally for me. I am frustrated to the MAX! We haven't even seen the doctors yet. This "rollercoaster" is almost too much for me to handle. I want so much to get OFF!
After reading the many comments coming in from everyone, I am not worthy of the title "A Woman of Faith." I am real and these emotions are real. I am well aware that I will have good & bad days ahead in the many months to come. Please pray for my mind. I am like a tiger that doesn't want to be tamed!
1. My lower right back hurts.
2. I miss my autonomy (thank you to Soccer Gram & Aunt Dee Dee for doing your very best to accomodate me & others in the home).
3. It is hard to see everyone around you go about their daily business. Even though I haven't been "out" of the home to see them with their "daily" business yet. Wish I could, though.
1. My "shiner" on my right eye ended up not looking as bad as I thought. Yeah!
2. Dr. Forget did a great job of hardly shaving my hair during surgery. I actually will look a little normal.
3. Dave is a GREAT husband to me during this time. So glad I have him to help with this load.
4. Our kids are really trying to adjust to the different home schedule.
5. That uplifting songs are still in my mind, during this dark time.
6. Friends around the world praying for me.
7. I can still laugh! It is almost the only thing I can do at this time. You almost have to find some humor in this all. I am tired.
thank you for understanding - kate