Sunday, November 19, 2006

Scrapbook Pictures

Michelle Roloff, a friend of the family, would like to put together a scrapbook of our journey / blogging entries. If you have been praying for our family and/or sent a blog comment please see the side entry for Michelle's email address. Let her know you are interested in having your picture put in the scrapbook. This will be great to look over with our sons in the years to come. Please title your email: Kate's scrapbook

We would love to have a picture of you, your family, a group pic of classroom kids, the Bible Study group, church group, etc. in the scrapbook. If you want to share Scripture or homemade cards from kids, that would be great as well.

Thanks - Kate

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have shared this with Kate but wanted to share with others how I first met Kate. I had just moved to St. Louis with a 7 year old, 5 year old, almost 3 year old and 6 month old. The kids and I went on a summer Covenant Field Trip to Tower Grove Park where we heard a mini children's concert. As I sat with my kids I spied the room for people I thought might be from the Covenant community and I saw this gal sitting with her two boys, one little boy on her lap and she was obviously enjoying the music and her boys. She was beautifully pregnant, too. I thought, "I wonder who she is. She looks like someone I would like to know." I did get to know this gal, Kate and she did become one of my first friends in this new city. After my first visit to her home I called my sister in FL and told her that I had just been to a new friends house and that I had made a new friend. Now for those of you who have moved multiple times you know how important those first friends are. I am privelege to count Kate as among my "first friends." Thanks, Kate for your obvious enthusiasm for life and for your love of motherhood.
Sara