It is now set . . . Our appointment is with Dr. Yung on the morning of December 5. I am delighted to have Dr. Yung. He is very hard to get in to see. He usually schedules at least 3 weeks out! Yippeee! They also said to plan on staying at least 3 days. We might have other specialist that Dr. Yung wants us to see while we are there.
Thanks for praying. It really feels as if a load has been lifted having a confirmed appointment with MD Anderson.
OK now pray for
1. Details of our flight
2. Safety for our children while we are away
3. Wisdom for Dave & I in what questions to ask while at Houston
4. Discernment for Dr. Yung & staff
5. Rental car discount : ) (i like a good deal!)
6. All medical records - CD's of my MRI & CT scans to go through airport security safely. The CD's are like gold. Without them our appointment is a loss. We would have to cancel the appointment. They are most interested in the what is on the disc.
1. Our hotel is paid for!
2. Soccer Gram & Aunt Dee Dee holding down the fort
3. We can actually go this Saturday to cut down our tree as planned! It is always a fun family tradition. Carter & Cole love to help Dad cut it down. Such delight!
4. Dave is so supportive! He is going above & beyond the call of duty. He is my "research man" with all the cancer info.
Can't say thank you enough - Kate